Solomon Says Devotional: 100 Days of Wisdom from the World’s Wisest King
By Sarah Humphrey & Amy Parker
Middle Grade Devotional
If we could give our tweens one tool to mold them into strong, faithful adults, what would it be?
The wisdom of the Bible. Thankfully, this wisdom is easily accessible in the book of Proverbs, written by King Solomon, the wisest man to ever live.
Solomon Says Devotional: 100 Days of Wisdom from the World’s Wisest King by Amy Parker and Sarah Humphrey offers growing, impressionable minds one hundred devotions based on priceless wisdom that is straight from King Solomon himself.
- is written for children ages 8 to 12.
- begins with a passage from Proverbs and provides a practical and culturally relevant perspective.
- offers engaging examples that help readers see how King Solomon’s ancient wisdom applies to today’s world.
- provides short prayers and simple activities so readers can apply the teachings to their own lives.
This resource is perfect for:
- birthdays, holiday gift giving or as an addition to your home library
- parents and children to read together
- Sunday school discussions and small group activities
- creating meaningful conversations about the wisdom of the Bible
- By offering the Proverbs in an engaging form and by showing practical ways to apply them, Solomon Says Devotional invites kids to see how ancient wisdom is still helpful, intriguing, and essential in their modern world.
A wonderful gift for any pre-teen. By teaching them the wisdom of Solomon you can help them succeed. There are also short prayers and activities that they can use in their lives. It’s never too early to teach our children how to navigate through this world – in the best way that they can, by following God’s word. A devotional that can help them reflect on situations or life moments. The book itself is a gorgeous hardcover that can withstand through time. A gift that keeps on giving! Amy Parker is an amazing author and we enjoy all of her books. This is my first introduction to Sarah Humphrey but I will be sure to check out her other works.
Behind The Scene
Amy Parker has written more than seventy books for children, teens, and adults, with almost 2 million copies sold. She has collaborated with authors ranging from New York Times bestsellers to her very own son. Two of these collaborations— Firebird and Courageous Teens—are recipients of Christian Retailing’s Best Awards. But Amy’s greatest reward is being a wife to Daniel and a mom to their amazing sons, Michael and Ethan.
Sarah Humphrey is a wife and homeschool mom to three kids while also working as an artist, author, and voice actor. Her writing and doodling can be found in her devotional, 40 Days to a Joyful Motherhood, and her voice in several commercials, children’s books, and audiobooks. She loves encouraging women and kids to embrace self-care, utilize their gifts, and become leaders in the community around them.
Huge thanks to Amy Parker for gifting me with this amazing devotional. To get a copy for a special pre-teen in your life just click the link below!
Have a wonderfully blessed day my friends!